|Title:||Senior Systems Administrator|
Senior Systems Administrator
Interesting position in Annapolis Junction, Maryland supporting DoD.
The Senior Systems Administrator shall have at least the following experience:
- Experience leading teams of administrators and interfacing with user communities and technical customers
- Understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows and Linux desktop systems, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels)
- Ability to write VBScript/Perl/Shell scripts
- Experience using NIS or Active Directory for cross platform management
- Experience with server virtualization and setting up VMs
- Experience with Weblogic 10.0 or later
- Familiarity with the installation and configuration in a FOSS/COTS/GOTS environment
- Understanding of how C/C++, DBMS and Perl work together
- Understanding of analytical needs and requirements.
- At least 9 years of Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance.
- At least 5 years’ experience with cross platform system administration (Linux, Solaris, Windows)
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
SPYROS I&T Consulting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in the Baltimore – Washington corridor, and established to provide unique and exceptional services to our clients in the government and military sectors. SPYROS specializes in providing highly qualified professionals experienced in Computer Network Operations, Signals Intelligence, Technical Training and Certifications, Network Administration and Security, Physical and Personnel Security, and Program Management to fit the specific needs of our clients. We maintain a vast array of capabilities at the nexus of the digital domain and in the intelligence community meeting the demand for highly specialized skills to solve the most difficult problems. As a small company, SPYROS is agile and focused. We provide our clients flexibility and the individual attention necessary to meet rapidly changing requirements and rising challenges. As the digital world and cyber domain continue to gain increasing importance in the intelligence community, SPYROS will continue to leverage the technical expertise of our highly skilled personnel and enable our clients to devise and implement innovative solutions to their emerging challenges.