- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Analyzes complex information and independently takes appropriate actions to resolve problems.
- Provides engineering guidance to technical staff and establishes effective working relationships with other Government agencies and mission partners.
- Delivers briefings on complex topics to groups, which may include high-level decision makers.
- Works complex research projects as senior contributors and as part of an integrated research team.
- Designs and delivers solutions.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a System Engineer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Active TS/SCI and Poly
SPYROS Information & Technology Consulting is looking for an experienced Cyberspace Policy Analyst to support a current project at US Cyber Command. As part of this team you will monitors and review strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters and make recommendations to ensure compliance and/or consideration in planning efforts. You will develop plans and orders through the application of operational art and operational design, and by using the JOPP, within the milestones, deliverables, and interaction points for plans developed using Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) activities. You will provide input to briefings, transitioning concepts to execution, and assisting in the coordination of joint operational planning in support of training, exercises, combat, and contingency plans and operations. Conducts research of current and emerging threats to U.S. Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR) and participates in Joint Planning Groups (JPGs), and Operational Planning Groups/Teams (OPG/OPTs).