Graphic Artist II
|Title:||Graphic Artist II|
Graphics Artist II
- Provides graphic arts development and support.
- Consults and advises customers' staff regarding graphic projects.
- Revises subject matter for graphic presentation, selecting materials and processes and designs format.
- Provides end-users with recommendations and in-depth graphic artist support for the development of documents, briefings and websites with no guidance.
- Revises subject matter for graphic presentation, selecting materials and processes, and designs format with no guidance.
- Minimum five years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in in Graphic Design, Art, or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
SPYROS I&T Consulting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in the Baltimore – Washington corridor, and established to provide unique and exceptional services to our clients in the government and military sectors. SPYROS specializes in providing highly qualified professionals experienced in Computer Network Operations, Signals Intelligence, Technical Training and Certifications, Network Administration and Security, Physical and Personnel Security, and Program Management to fit the specific needs of our clients. We maintain a vast array of capabilities at the nexus of the digital domain and in the intelligence community meeting the demand for highly specialized skills to solve the most difficult problems. As a small company, SPYROS is agile and focused. We provide our clients flexibility and the individual attention necessary to meet rapidly changing requirements and rising challenges. As the digital world and cyber domain continue to gain increasing importance in the intelligence community, SPYROS will continue to leverage the technical expertise of our highly skilled personnel and enable our clients to devise and implement innovative solutions to their emerging challenges.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications