|Title:||Cybersecurity Network Architect II / DoD Systems Architect|
Cybersecurity Network Architect II/DoD Systems Architect
We are seeking a Network Architect - an architect experienced with the Department of Defense (DoD) Architectural Framework (DoDAF) - that can support USCYBERCOM with its enterprise-level requirements and solutions analysis. This position requires decomposition of system level requirements and the creation of high-level diagrams that describe systems and their inter-dependencies.
In this position you will:
- Design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems supporting the command or enterprise.
- Perform complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Plan upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develop and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
- May serve as a technical team or task lead.
Applicant must be an experienced MS Visio user.
Experience with the following tools desirable:
- Cameo Systems Modeler ™ by NoMagic
- MagicDraw by NoMagic
- IBM Enterprise Architecture Tools
Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a Network Architect
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
The following can substitute for experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree = One year of experience
- Master’s Degree = Two years of experience
- Ph.D. = Three years of experience
Minimum DOD 8140 / DOD 8570 IASAE LEVEL 1 (CASP-CE, CISSP, CSSLP)
This position requires the ability to pass an additional layer of security review
ACTIVE TS/SCI + POLY REQUIRED
Location: Fort Meade
No Shift work
No Travel required