|Title:||Mid Level SIGINT Analytics Expert|
Description of Duties:
We are looking for a SIGINT analyst with knowledge and experience in DNI analysis and use of computer-based technologies. As a Mid-Level Analytics Expert, the individual will be expected to know how to use specific tools, troubleshoot analyst helpdesk calls, train analysts on custom tools, and support the resolution of trouble tickets either individually or with the support of engineers on the team.
The candidate will develop computer system specifications that address business requirements/workflow and that fit with the program's system architecture standards. The candidate will establish and document system parameters and formats, ensure hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and modify system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. The candidate will be capable of revising existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
•Six (6) years as a SIGINT Intelligence Analyst
• Experienced with analytic technical tools, both GOTS and COTS, which may be applicable to mission accomplishment
• Extensive experience as a DNI analyst and will be experienced in using custom computer-based technologies, tools, and databases
• Knowledge of specific tools, ability to troubleshoot analyst helpdesk calls, train analysts on custom tools, and support the resolution of trouble tickets either individually or with the support of engineers on the team
•This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a full-scope polygraph.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical or language field
• Experience in supporting a tier 1 or tier 2 helpdesk
• Experience in training analysts or other Customer users on custom tools or software applications
• Experience in the installation and end user validation of analytic tools
• Experienced in discerning and distilling operational needs into system requirements, and in matching requirements to available state of the art technical capabilities
This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD (contractor site).
SPYROS I&T Consulting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in the Baltimore – Washington corridor, and established to provide unique and exceptional services to our clients in the government and military sectors. SPYROS specializes in providing highly qualified professionals experienced in Computer Network Operations, Signals Intelligence, Technical Training and Certifications, Network Administration and Security, Physical and Personnel Security, and Program Management to fit the specific needs of our clients. We maintain a vast array of capabilities at the nexus of the digital domain and in the intelligence community meeting the demand for highly specialized skills to solve the most difficult problems. As a small company, SPYROS is agile and focused. We provide our clients flexibility and the individual attention necessary to meet rapidly changing requirements and rising challenges. As the digital world and cyber domain continue to gain increasing importance in the intelligence community, SPYROS will continue to leverage the technical expertise of our highly skilled personnel and enable our clients to devise and implement innovative solutions to their emerging challenges.