|Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
SPYROS I&T Consulting is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer with the following experience:
- At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts
- At least six (6) years recent experience developing software using the Java programming language.
- At least four (4) years of either C or C++ Windows/Linux programming experience
- At least four (4) years recent demonstrated experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX and Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Familiarity with DoD and/or IC software development processes
- At least six (6) years in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
- Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
- Developing of Framework infrastructure and services within one of the SOA design patterns
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- Developing of custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy (i.e., capabilities not developed as services) capabilities with service-based Framework infrastructure and services
- Experience in development within the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of Hadoop and MapReduce frameworks
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software as a component of SIGINT solution
SPYROS I&T Consulting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in the Baltimore – Washington corridor, and established to provide unique and exceptional services to our clients in the government and military sectors. SPYROS specializes in providing highly qualified professionals experienced in Computer Network Operations, Signals Intelligence, Technical Training and Certifications, Network Administration and Security, Physical and Personnel Security, and Program Management to fit the specific needs of our clients. We maintain a vast array of capabilities at the nexus of the digital domain and in the intelligence community meeting the demand for highly specialized skills to solve the most difficult problems. As a small company, SPYROS is agile and focused. We provide our clients flexibility and the individual attention necessary to meet rapidly changing requirements and rising challenges. As the digital world and cyber domain continue to gain increasing importance in the intelligence community, SPYROS will continue to leverage the technical expertise of our highly skilled personnel and enable our clients to devise and implement innovative solutions to their emerging challenges.