|Title:||System Administrator II|
System Administrator II
- Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems.
- Provides the day to day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance.
- Conducts capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment.
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of system links.
- Monitors systems for acceptable performance and user accessibility, establishes back-ups, and monitors systems security.
- Supervises technical staff; develops and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organization.
- Performs multiple tasks concurrently and responds to emergency situation effectively.
- Minimum six years of system administrator experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Active TS/SCI and Poly
SPYROS I&T Consulting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in the Baltimore – Washington corridor, and established to provide unique and exceptional services to our clients in the government and military sectors. SPYROS specializes in providing highly qualified professionals experienced in Computer Network Operations, Signals Intelligence, Technical Training and Certifications, Network Administration and Security, Physical and Personnel Security, and Program Management to fit the specific needs of our clients. We maintain a vast array of capabilities at the nexus of the digital domain and in the intelligence community meeting the demand for highly specialized skills to solve the most difficult problems. As a small company, SPYROS is agile and focused. We provide our clients flexibility and the individual attention necessary to meet rapidly changing requirements and rising challenges. As the digital world and cyber domain continue to gain increasing importance in the intelligence community, SPYROS will continue to leverage the technical expertise of our highly skilled personnel and enable our clients to devise and implement innovative solutions to their emerging challenges.