|Title:||Human Factors Engineer / Usability|
Human Factors Engineer / Usability
Explore an interesting opportunity in Annapolis Junction, Maryland working with an exciting DoD customer.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design user experiences for new and existing web-based applications.
- Design user-friendly solutions for complex workflows
- Design high-fidelity mockups using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- Create design artifacts, including workflow diagrams, low-fidelity mockups, wireframes, and static and functional prototypes
- Participate in usability testing
- Participate in design review sessions, involving explaining design concepts and decisions to creative director, developments teams, product owners, and stakeholders.
- Understand and follow user experience design processes, standards, and best practices
- 3+ years of experience with User Experience Design or Web Design with a focus on web-based applications
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- A professional portfolio or samples that demonstrate design thinking and a strong understanding of visual design
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Active TS/SCI with Poly required
- Pixel perfect design skills
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working with development teams
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
SPYROS I&T Consulting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in the Baltimore – Washington corridor, and established to provide unique and exceptional services to our clients in the government and military sectors. SPYROS specializes in providing highly qualified professionals experienced in Computer Network Operations, Signals Intelligence, Technical Training and Certifications, Network Administration and Security, Physical and Personnel Security, and Program Management to fit the specific needs of our clients. We maintain a vast array of capabilities at the nexus of the digital domain and in the intelligence community meeting the demand for highly specialized skills to solve the most difficult problems. As a small company, SPYROS is agile and focused. We provide our clients flexibility and the individual attention necessary to meet rapidly changing requirements and rising challenges. As the digital world and cyber domain continue to gain increasing importance in the intelligence community, SPYROS will continue to leverage the technical expertise of our highly skilled personnel and enable our clients to devise and implement innovative solutions to their emerging challenges.